2012 was an exciting year and we know 2013 has a lot of adventures waiting for us. We'll get started this month when we travel to Springfield, Illinois, to cheer on our friends from Georgetown at the Miss Illinois County Fair Queen Pageant. After we wrap things up in Springfield we've already starting thinking about where we'd like to head next, so here are a few ideas we have about the places we'll go in 2013!
- Nashville and the Grand Ole Opry. We love the Opry but we haven't been for a few years. In fact, we haven't seen the Opry House since it was restored after being flooded. Not only are we eager to get back to the Opry, we really want to spend some time exploring Music City.
- Midwest fairs and festivals. You can count on us to visit at least a couple state fairs each year, and in 2013 we hope to visit some new festivals and maybe event hit a new state fair!
- Florida to learn about our history. We've spent a lot of time in South Florida and the Florida Keys, but one of our goals for 2013 is to really do some exploring on the mainland and make some progress documenting Joe's family history.
- Key West having all sorts of fun. We did most of the tourist stuff years ago, but there are still a lot of things we want to see and do in Key West. We'd love to see a play at the Waterfront or maybe check out some places that have us curious. Count on lots of pictures!
- Back home again to move forward. We want to use our time in the Hoosier state to help accomplish our goals and get us moving in a good direction. Keep watching because we aren't afraid to dream big, so you never know what we might do next!